Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Peace of mind for you businessQuote and Buy OnlineHelp and Advice Call +44 (0)1323 648000

See and speak to our Brokers Live! Click Here

Find Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Engineers Professional Indemnity

Engineers work in a wide and varied sector, so your professional indemnity policy should be able to react to your business activities e.g. electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, building service engineers, acoustic engineer etc.

As engineers you will probably be aware of some, if not all, of your regulatory bodies such as:

  • Institute of Civil Engineers (MICE/FICE)
  • Royal Incorporation of Architects (RIAS/FRIAS - Scotland)

Your regulating body will be able to give you guidelines with respect to the cover your professional indemnity policy should offer (if you speak with a specialist PI broker they will also be able to help you purchase the correct cover).

Get a Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote(Engineers)