Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Peace of mind for you businessQuote and Buy OnlineHelp and Advice Call +44 (0)1323 648000

Find Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) Professional Indemnity

Because you work in a wide and varied sector, your policy should be able to react to your business activities. Being an Independent Financial Advisor means that you have to get every figure perfect and keep everyone happy. Mistakes can and do happen, you can have claims made against you if you lose some paperwork or its damages or stolen. As you are giving out advice then it is critical that you obtain Professional Indemnity Insurance. This is because it covers you in the event of a claim against neglect and you giving out incorrect information.

As independent financial adviser you will probably be aware of some, if not all, of your regulatory bodies such as:

  • Association of Independent Financial Advisers (AIFA)
  • Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (formerly the Advanced Financial Planning Certificate)
  • Chartered or Certified Financial Planner License
  • Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
  • Financial Planning Certificate (FPC)
  • Certificate in Financial Planning

As an IFA you will probably also be aware of the requirements of the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

Your regulating body will be able to give you guidelines with respect to the cover your professional indemnity policy should offer (if you speak with a specialist PI broker they will also be able to help you purchase the correct cover).

Get a Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote(IFAs)

If you would like any help or advice with an Independent Financial Advisers insurance quote or policy, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.